Saturday 11 April 2015

Short haired Cosplay


What's sup guys!

    Recently I've been thinking about cosplay(such a typical topic for otakus) and I realised I've never cosplayed, not a lot of people who like anime do, but someone as obsessed as me, you would of thought I did it at least once but no, not even in my own home.

Now, I am completely lazy so I don't want to change my hairstyle just to cosplay. So one of the main reasons I never cosplayed was because my hair was always pulled back into a ponytail and i never had ay sort of bangs so there was very little in the the market for me to cosplay as without spending all of my hard-earned cash on wigs and shit.

But, you should all know by now that I've cut my hair short, and that's where this topic came up, I searched the internet long and hard and came to the perfect 'search question': short haired anime girls.

It was simply mind breaking the options came up as hundreds, so I would like to narrow down the list for you fellow short hairs out there (=◕ w ◕=)
Faye Valentine Cowboy Bebop hot

Faye Valentine: 

Very simple, you don't need to put anything too dramatic in your hair except a simple hairband... and you need boobs, big ones and seeing as I dont have the cash for that I'm stuck with using - what are those? Oranges... grapefruits... watermelons? Whatever they are, I'm stuck with using fruit, and the outfit... is 
quite hard to find at your local shop. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻                                                              




Suzumiya Haruhi: 

A little bit more difficult with those trade mark bows in her hair but no need of big tits... only a sailor uniform which isn't too bad still not very findable. 



Mikasa Ackerman:

How can we forget the fantastic Mikasa with her beautiful looks but her bad-ass attitude. Totally accomplishable if you have a random survey corps outfit and 3d maneuver gear laying around...




 Meiko: 

 To those of you in more of the vocaloid fandom we have Meiko whether it is the original, Meiko v3 or Sakine Meiko, they all sport that wonderful short haircut, but unluckily for the more self-conscious of us the cute crop top and short skirt show a little too much for our liking.
Osaki Nana:

This girl looks like she just walked out of my closet I most likely have all the stuff needed to wear this outfit just the awkward hair parting and my lack of a humongous forehead makes this a little weird looking especially for me.
Touka Kirishima: 

I absolutely love her so this may be a bit biased but her look is the most easiest for me to achieve just a little change in parting and BOOM! and considering she has like, 3 different outfits too choose from there's a clear winner, well at least for me anyway. Who doesn't want to cosplay her?


Overall, there is a lot of short-haired anime characters, a lot more then I realised, heck, you could even cosplay as any anime boy as most of them have longish short hair (??..wut?)
But, if you desperately want to cosplay as a character with long hair, putting on a wig cap is soo much easier than messing around with long hair... well at least I think so.

Anyway,
   Sayonara!
(^ w ^)

No comments:

Post a Comment